Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Back to workies.

Like all good things, my 2.25 week break came to an end yesterday. I chose the wrong bottoms for sure. Even though it was somewhat warm outside for whatever reason the AC unit was blasting at 7:30 in the morning. Brrrrr....

A few years ago you would not find me anywhere near sale racks at stores. Just glancing by I would see the "ugly" clothes marked down, what would be the point of even flipping through? Oh how times have changed. I've found some great pieces to add to my wardrobe among the sea of fugly -- like this skirt. $5 at Charlotte Russe.


[cardigan: Target, skirt: H&M, skirt: Charlotte Russe]
[shoes: Payless]

I loooooove the bow detail. The skirt fits me a tad bit big but I like that because it makes it easier to tuck in a top.

I've made quite a few purchases while Christmas gift shopping but a couple of the tops aren't exactly work friendly. I found a store at my local mall that sells basic cardigans in different colors for pretty cheap. That might be a good fix so I can expand my work clothes repertoire.

xoxo,
Karla

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails