Monday, January 11, 2010

Tucking

I didn't make a New Years resolution, and haven't exactly made one since I can remember. Its never been my thing. I don't need a time marker like NYE to think about things I want to improve -- that tends to be a regular thought pattern in my life anyway.

I think of myself as average weight and have fluctuated above and below that for most of my life. Over the course of last year I lost 14 pounds just by thinking a bit before eating. I didn't exactly realize how much that changed my body until I found the need to start tucking in my tops into my bottoms. Lo and behold: my belly wasn't protruding. Long story short, the belly is beginning to protrude. This and only this (the liking of tucking in tops) is the only true reason I'd like to start paying attention to my daily eating habits again.


[sweater: Target; belt, jeans & top: forever 21]

xoxo,
Karla

PS: if you're reading this off facebook, check out my actual blog here.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails